Terms and Conditions
1) We are scheduled to arrive at your stated delivery address between 11am - 1pm.
2) Upon arrival, we will make a maximum 3 attempts to call you to make delivery. If you are not reachable after 3 attempts, we will contact the alternative contact as provided to us. If the alternative contact is also not reachable after 3 attempts, we reserve our rights to cancel your order with no refund.
3) Once contacted, you shall be at the meeting point within 5 minutes. After 5 minutes of no-show, we reserve the rights to cancel your order with no refund.
4) The pictures shown in the menu are for illustration purpose. Food will be packed in microwaveable lunch boxes.
5) We do not accept delivery to guardhouses and receptions.
6) We do not cater to last minute order. The cut-off time remains as 9pm the day before the scheduled delivery.
7) We reserve our rights to reject order based on our maximum capacity to ensure food quality.
8) For bulk orders of minimum 20 boxes, we allow customers to pick from a list of menu (instead of menu of the day). 3 days of advance notice is required.